Friday, April 27, 2012

Peter Schiff Tells CNBC's Rick Santelli The Only Fix For The Economy Is "Vote For Ron Paul"



RON PAUL U.S.A. | April 27, 2012
God bless Peter Schiff!  The man is both smart and has balls the size of watermelons!   This morning on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Peter was asked a very
direct question about what could possibly be done to fix our economy.  His answer, plain and simple, in front of a national TV audience...  "VOTE FOR RON PAUL!".  Classic, pure and true!

I actually have Peter to thank for introducing me to Ron Paul's ideas.  I have mentioned before that I came to Ron Paul from a purely economic standpoint.  I have always been very involved in finance and economics since earning a BBA in Finance back in the mid-90's, and was a stock trader as well for many years.  Peter originally caught my eye with his views, and eventually I learned of his connection to Dr. Paul.  Peter became Ron Paul's chief economics advisor during his 2008 presidential campaign as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment