Monday, April 23, 2012

Ron Paul's Appearance As Guest Host On CNBC's Squawk Box



RON PAUL U.S.A. | April 23, 2012

Leading up to his appearance this morning on CNBC's Squawk Box, I wrote that Ron Paul was at his best in this type of setting.  Anytime that Dr. Paul can sit down and
clearly elaborate his views and ideas on sound money, global economic policy, free markets, and limited government, he simply dazzles and amazes me.  Today was no exception.

It is very strange that I find myself, a grown man and father of twin boys, literally tearing up watching Dr. Paul discuss Fed policy!  I get emotional watching him answer tough questions that bring doubt on his policies, and do so in a manner that is perfectly understandable and demonstrates his incredible intelligence.

I am very proud to share his appearance with you this morning, and can only hope you feel as proud as I did when you watch his performance!  Enjoy!


____________________________________



______________________________



1 comment: