Monday, August 20, 2012

A Birthday Message For Dr. Paul

RON PAUL U.S.A. | August 20, 2012
Happy Birthday, Dr. Paul, and a heart felt wish for many, many more!!  We all like to think the world is a better place because we are in it, and you can say that without a shadow
of a doubt!

Dr. Paul, thank you for helping me see the light.  Undoing a lifetime of brainwashing is not easy, but you helped me see through the propaganda and mind control and take a new, refreshing look at the world we live in!  For most of my life I was a card-carrying member of the GOP, full of anger and rage at all those that did not share my values.  I voted Repubican across the board and never gave much serious thought about who or what I was voting for everytime I pulled the lever. Oh sure, I thought I was voting for fiscal conservative values, more freedom, free markets, and lower taxes.  I also thought, at that time, that we should be the policeman of the world and impose our values on others in the name of American Exceptionalism.

Dr. Paul, thanks to you, those days are over!!  I now teach everyone I know about freedom, individual liberty, and true free markets!  I explain to my fellow Christians (which I will be posting about soon) how the Libertarian Party is the true party of Christian values because we believe in peace and true equality.  I am a much more patient, understanding human being overall, not because I stand for nothing, but because I stand for the most important ideal of all.....  FREEDOM!

Oh, and Dr. Paul, one more thing.  Perhaps my toughest challenge yet, I actually have convinced my wife to vote for Libertarian principles!  It is a wonderful day when you no longer have to argue with your wife about politics!!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment