Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ron Paul Interview with CNN's Carol Costello

RON PAUL U.S.A. | May 9, 2012
In the last few weeks, Ron Paul has made historic progress in his quest to win delegates and become the GOP nominee.  The mainstream media is actually starting to
pay attention and has been covering the campaign more closely.  Dr. Paul has appeared on a number of major networks to discuss his campaign and his plans going forward.

I have to admit that I have become a little frustrated with some of the answers from the good Doctor recently.  Specifically, his answers when asked why he is staying in the race, and what his "end game" is in this process.  The answer I want to hear is "the goal is to win the GOP nomination", period.  He has backed way off this in recent weeks, and now is conceding that he just wants to influence the party platform.   I don't think it makes sense to discuss "Plan B" when we are still right in the middle of a war to win "Plan A".  Am I alone on this one?








2 comments:

  1. Are you sure Plan B hasn't already commenced? I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think that he's trying to downplay the threat his campaign represents, but I agree. I would like the Doctor so continue to push for the nomination and be open and clear about the fact he is doing so. I have high hopes for his campaign in Texas and California, key states to achieving victory.

    ReplyDelete