Saturday, May 5, 2012

Local Coverage of Ron Paul at U.C. San Diego



RON PAUL U.S.A. | May 5, 2012
Maybe it's just me, but the crowd that turned out last night to hear Ron Paul at UCSD looked to be absolutely enormous!   All reports I am hearing this morning are that there were about 5,000 people on hand, but it sure seems like there were more!

This was Dr. Paul's last official stop on his recent trip to California.  Today he will be in Nevada to speak at the GOP convention, and then on to Austin to hold a major Tea Party rally will his son, Rand Paul, on Sunday.

Dr. Paul has said that he will continue to visit major universities, as long as they keep inviting him!   Let's hope that happens, as this seems to be a very good strategy at gathering local media attention and building a strong image of support and electability in the general public.

In addition to these two videos, be sure the check out this article from UT San Diego News.











2 comments:

  1. The beginning of video in the report has already made it a little dusty in here for me.

    I grew up in San Diego. One of the things I noticed when I moved up to the San Francisco Bay Area was that people would so easily go along with new ideas.

    In San Diego it seemed to me every new idea someone came at you with was met with the salute.

    I suppose it could have been me aging.

    Then it could be San Diego is San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there last night, it was a great mix of all ages and ethnicity. They were excited and anxious and I have high hopes for the future of this country.

      Delete