THE MARIETTA TIMES | Robert Huffman | March 5, 2012
1) I'm happy with the status quo.
2) Spending levels are where they should be.
3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.
4) Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.
5) I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.
6) I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.
7) I want more federal education involvement.
8) I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.
9) I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.
10) Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.